A Comprehensive Business Plan is always your operational guide; progress measurement tool; a guider in your business journey, and also the center stone to evaluating the viability of your business proposal, in whatever phase your business is at. We set up business plans which in order to make the financial decision, it needs to include all the requirements an investor, banker or the government may ask for.
The three things your business plan must accomplish:
- The ability to raise the capital you need.
- The ability to make use of your resources and efforts to accomplish your business goals.
- Act as a guide in your way to success.
Every business plan is very unique, different and only customized personally for your business. However, the structure of each plan is standardized and consists of 10 parts:
- Vision, Mission & Objectives
- Company / Business Overview
- Products / Services
- Industry Analysis
- Marketing Strategy
- Management, Staffing & Organizational Structure
- Regulatory Issues
- Implementation Plan
- Financial Plan (Financial Projections & Required Investment)
- Risks & Exit Strategy
The business plan should not pass 50 pages long, but the length of the plan depends on the complexity required. That’s said, tables and diagrams, supporting documents, illustrations and other relevant materials attached to the plan do not have a particular number of pages.