Trying versus failure explains the youngest female Billionaire
New Real Estate investors try to make money however the failure takes a toll on their bottom line. A lot of newbie real estate investors intend to quit after their first few temptations."Failure is the tuition fee for future success" says Navtaj Chandhoke, founder of Professional Real Estate Investors Group (PREIG) Canada. Investing in real estate requires proper education, coaching and training otherwise failures become very norm. Here is the success story of an American female who was encouraged to fail by her own father. The result is she became the youngest female billionaire in the world.
Sara Blakely launched a start-up with only $5000 in savings to becoming the youngest self-made female billionaire in history.
When Sara Blakely was growing up, her father would often ask her the same question at dinnertime.
"What have you failed at this week?" "My dad growing up encouraged me and my brother to fail. The gift he was giving me is that failure is (when you are) not trying versus the outcome. It's really allowed me to be much freer in trying things and spreading my wings in life."
Blakely's embrace of failure has helped make her the youngest self-made female billionaire in America.
Trying versus failure explains the youngest female Billionaire Sara Blakely[/caption]Trying versus failure explains the youngest female Billionaire Sara Blakely[/caption]
She grew her bottom line by quite literally removing her customer's bottom line. Sara Blakely gave the world Spanx: the world's first invisible pants.
Given her notable first in the Global Rich List, you might think that Sara Blakely is a completely driven alpha female. Interviewers have remarked on her incredible energy and passion for helping women look and feel their best, but also on a vulnerability, empathy and honesty which they have found most endearing.
These qualities are reflected in Sara Blakely's answer to the question, "What advice would you give entrepreneurs?"
- Pay it forward. Solve people's problems, make their lives easier, make them happier and the money will follow.
- Go with your gut. It seems to know things your head doesn't.
- Push through your fear. SaraBlakely says she was terrified when she started her business and still pushes herself through her fears every day, which include flying all over the world, despite a chronic fear of flying.
- Spend time each day on your own: ideally at least half an hour in silence. Sara Blakely says that the best ideas always come to her while she is having her evening soak in the bath.
- Believe in your work and treat failure as a key part of the process.Sara Blakely said she heard the word "No" over a thousand times before someone first said "Yes" to her idea.
If it's good enough for the world's youngest self-made female billionaire .....it is great for Canadian Real Estate Investors too.
The best blonde joke ever.....?
A blonde woman was driving too fast in her bright red convertible, when she was pulled over by a police woman who was also blonde.
The cop asked to see the blonde driver's license.
"It's square and has your picture on it," replied the policewoman.
The blonde driver finally found a square mirror in her purse and gleefully gave it to the policewoman, proudly announcing, "Here it is!"
The blonde policewoman handed back the mirror saying, "OK, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop."
Your success is our business!
Website: www.WorldWealthBuilders.com | www.preigCanada.com
Newsletter: Subscribe REI Club Membership | Apprenticeship | LIVE Training
Blog | Facebook | LinkedIn | Google+ | Twitter