Lease Options/rent to owns can be an extremely profitable real estate investment whereby any real estate investor can make both massive and passive income with very little time spent in the management.
The Canada Revenue Agency encourages Canadians to file and pay on time and online using it’s quick, easy, and secures electronic services.
Pay in Time-As has been the practice of the CRA when April 30 falls on a weekend, this year’s filing deadline extends to Monday, May 2, 2011. You have until midnight on May 2 to file your 2010 income tax and benefit return and to pay any balance owing.
Private sale is the new concept when it comes to the real estate market, according to new research commissioned by Kijiji Canada. The study revealed that 61 per cent would like to selling your own home in Canada on their own if it was easy and more affordable than using a Realtor. 22 % Canadians who have sold a home in the past have sold a home on their own at least once.
Selling Home Canada
“This research corresponds with what we’re seeing on social media sites when it comes to the for private sale of the properties in Canada,” says Navtaj Chandhoke, founder of World Wealth Builders, a Canadian Real Estate Investors Training company.” This is getting very common among Canadian Savvy Real Estate investors too”.
According to the new research:
- Nearly three-quarters (72 per cent) of those who believe decluttering is important didn’t actually purge their home of many items before selling.
- A large majority (86 per cent) of those who believe conducting renovations is important before selling a home didn’t do any when selling their home.
- A large majority (86 per cent) believe staging is important, but 61% of those who think it’s important didn’t do it.
Top tips to beautify your digs
The survey also found that the majority (62 per cent) of Canadians are doing minimal maintenance to prepare their home. But when it comes to the sale itself, not everyone feels they are getting a fair price (21 per cent), often because they didn’t take the time.
Following some simple tips to get more:
- De-clutter your domicile: De-personalize your home before showing it, and the first step in this process is to de-clutter. Moving is an excellent time to do this anyway, as you really don’t want to be stuck transporting more than you have to. Stop, take stock of what you really use, and get rid of what you don’t need.
- First off, fix it: When a potential buyer notices that broken drawer or leaky faucet, you can lose the sale. Correcting minor problems are worth the small investment to help seal the huge deal. The impression of a house in disrepair can jeopardize a sale.
- Stand out with staging: The research shows that many Canadians are already savvy stagers, with 33 per cent taking steps to properly prep their property. A few small steps can make all the difference:
- De-personalize: remove items such as trophies, children’s artwork, and family pictures.
- Neutralize: What may be appealing to you may not be so appealing to someone else. Allow prospective buyers to envision your home with their preferred colours, artwork, and furniture by keeping things as neutral as possible.
- Sweat the details: For open houses, it’s important to add a little extra something with things like scented candles, a bowl of fruit, and accent pillows.
- Curb appeal It’s really just common sense. This is where you make your first impression. Think of it like a job interview. Closely consider your home’s exterior and make sure bushes are pruned, grass is trimmed, and paint isn’t peeling. You want your home to look cared for and inviting.
- Professional inspection: Instead of waiting for a potential buyer to find something wrong, invest in a professional inspection. It’s your best way of finding and fixing deficiencies before a potential buyer discovers them and walks away forever.
Real estate by the numbers
Who’s the savviest at selling their own home? What community has bought and sold the most homes? When it comes to real estate know-how, the survey also reveals interesting differences from coast-to-coast:
- British Columbians are savvy salespeople. Sellers in BC have sold the most homes on their own than any other province, at 31 per cent. The province also has the highest percentage reporting that they plan to sell within the next year, at 17 per cent.
- Staging separation. When it comes to self-staging, sellers in Alberta have done in the most at 39 per cent, versus their Saskatchewan neighbors, who self-stage the least at 14 per cent.
- People who purge. Sellers in Ontario seem to have the least trouble getting rid of items before selling their homes, at 37 per cent, while Quebeckers have the hardest time, at 19 per cent.
- Who renovates the most in preparation for sale? Sellers in Atlantic Canada appear to be the most adept at 20 per cent.
- Fair market value for whom? Atlantic Canadians are least happy with what their homes sold for, with 27 per cent of sellers reporting that their home sold for less than market value.
But while the Private sale trend may be trending up, many homeowners may not be prepared to do what it takes to get the best price when going it alone in the real estate market. Important pre-sale steps to take include de-cluttering, renovating, and investing in curb appeal.
Your success is our Passion!
Are you tired of lining your landlords pockets, making them rich while you throw your money out the window? If you have a good job, but poor credit, Lease to Own may be your best option. You a home owner sooner than you ever thought possible. If you area already a home owner at risk of losing your property, lease to own may be able to put you back on track.
There are many strategies for investing in real estate. Few of them are good for every kind of market. When the markets are low, it’s a good time to buy and hold property. When the markets are high there are opportunities to buy property low and then sell it for a quick profit. A savvy investor will have a number of techniques for adapting to the changing market in order to find ways to both make a profit and protect existing investments.
Lease Option Real Estate Investing
More traditional means of investing in real estate tend to be considered safer.Prospective real estate investors like to start and even where many seasoned investors like to stay today. This might involve finding a good investment property” perhaps even a multi-unit residence” and renting it out, making enough profit to cover the mortgage, insurance, taxes, utilities, etc. and sitting back and enjoying the monthly cash flow. Others prefer to find an investment property to fix and flip, or rehabilitate as some like to call it, and then sell for a much higher price. Unfortunately for these types of investments, there is much that must come together successfully just to make a profit.
Some people may make some great profit on a few deals, only to lose it all on the next. Perhaps at that point they will be lucky enough to find a savvy investor to buy their failed investment and save them from bankruptcy. Even if partly successful, there are many headaches with these types of deals such as dealing with bad tenants, spending weekends on changing light bulbs or unclogging toilets, dealing with contractors, or the worst” not finding a tenant, or not getting enough rent and working with a negative cash flow. Personally, I don’t need these headaches, and believe there are much easier and much less risky ways to invest in real estate that are also extremely lucrative.
First of all, prospective tenants need to be properly screened” verifying income, credit situation, employment, and so on. They need to be qualified for the lease as well as the final purchase of the property. Secondly, the real estate needs to be located in areas that provide strong investment opportunities with proven inflation and stable employment opportunities. We need to be certain that both the tenant and property are solid investment vehicles.
With lease to own program, the tenants are screened and verified to ensure that they will be able to afford the monthly lease as well as the final purchase price before even closing on the property! This means we have the investment vehicle and exit strategy in place before any transaction takes place. Furthermore, we do all of the research to determine competitive lease rates, inflation rates, hot investment areas, and so on. Of course, we don’t have all of the expertise ourselves” we rely heavily on strategic partnerships across Canada to ensure we have experts and up to date knowledge in the best places to invest across the country. There is much that has to come together make these opportunities available. Fortunately, for you as the real estate investor, we have done the heavy work for you. We have made it as easy as possible for you to invest in real estate and get the kind of returns that only real estate can offer. Our opportunities will produce a minimum of 20%. By providing the minimum down payment for the property, we will put your name on the title and pay you a monthly cash return as well as pay out when the tenant exercises the option to purchase at the end of the lease term.
Of course every investment has risks and you will want to be fully aware of them before investing a cent. The biggest risk would be investing in real estate without knowing the risks, or just plain lack of experience.By investing through our program you are investing in experts who have done all of the research on the investment for you.We have mitigated every possible risk and through our program they are narrowed down to just a few:firstly, if the tenants walks away from the property.This is highly unlikely, since the tenant would also be walking away from their down payment as well a large sum of money they would have saved in a mandatory trust through the monthly lease option payments.Furthermore, if they do actually walk away, we have ensured that the property is in a sought-after neighbourhood and city, in which case we will find another lease to own tenant and take another down payment.Secondly, if the tenant is not able to qualify for a mortgage at the end of the lease term, we may extend the term until they qualify, or in a worst case, ask them to leave and find a new tenant.
These continue to come through and produce solid returns in any economy.Consider both possibilities”when the economy is good, people have money to spend and will be seeking home ownership.When the economy is in recession, lease to own may be the only option left to own a home after credit problems or bankruptcies.Either way, our investments are cash flow positive with a fixed purchase price based on inflation.
With our lease to own program, investing in real estate could not be easier. These investments are even RSP-eligible. Imagine seeing your RSP produce a 20% return” and that only our minimum” we often see opportunities produce as high as 60%!If you are interested in the kind of low-risk, high returns and passive income that only real estate can provide then it behooves you consider our incredible opportunities for investment.
World Wealth Builders offers many unique, practical, out of the box real estate investor apprenticeship which offers the student hands on, in the trenches style instruction to facilitate both a different mindset as well as a successful and lucrative real estate investment business. You can attend Real Estate Millionaire Apprenticeship . To find out more, please go to www.WorldWealthBuilders.com/live.html
The above information is provided as a guideline and is not intended to give a professional legal advice. Please consult a real estate lawyer for their opinion on your particular case
“Permission to Reprint “
You have the permission to re-print this article, as long as you don’t make any changes and include the bio.
Your success is our Passion!